GET 6 LESSON PLANS IN YOUR EMAIL INBOX!
Scheduled to teach the Armor of God?
You need something that’s easy to teach, but fun for your kids.
Something creative, yet easy-to-prep. And meaningful, yet understandable.
Well, I’ve spent hours searching for a good kids’ curriculum on the Armor of God, too. And the bad news? It doesn’t exist.
So, I wrote my own Bible lessons from scratch. And I’m sharing with you—for FREE!
Here’s what you’ll get in this free Armor of God series:
- A “key concept” for each piece of armor, so you know exactly what you’re trying to teach.
- A bullet-point lesson outline. Easy to follow, easy to teach.
- Pre-written questions. Never struggle with what to ask or how to get your kids thinking!
- Creative visual aids, illustrations, & examples. Save time, money, & brainpower. These teaching aids are simple to find or make. But they will help your kids understand & remember.
- An organized plan. You’ll get each lesson overview for the Armor of God by email in an organized, sequential series. You’ll have exactly WHAT you need, WHEN you need it. And you’ll know exactly how to use it, too.
- A Biblical foundation. You can be confident that everything in this Armor of God email series is solidly rooted in the Scriptures. I work directly from Ephesians 6—and I give you the background info too, so that you know exactly where I got my ideas.
What makes this Armor of God email series unique?
- More than a coloring page. Do a Pinterest search for the Armor of God, and 95% of the results will be coloring pages. This free series is much more interesting and informative than that!
- Simple, yet engaging. Nothing cut and dry here. Catch your kids’ attention and then effectively teach them biblical truths!
- FREE! Some Bible curriculum costs upwards of $100 or $150. These lesson plan overviews are free. Need I say anything more? 😉
Who this Armor of God lesson series is for:
- Sunday School teachers, VBS leaders, or kids’ club teachers. These lessons are perfect for classes or groups.
- Christian moms. Teach your kids the Bible without losing a huge chunk of time from your day.
- Busy Christian women who still want to teach the Bible. I’ll give you the tools you need to quickly pull solid lessons together.
- Christian women who don’t know how to teach the Bible (YET). If you’re uncertain about teaching the Bible, I’ll “hold your hand” and guide you through the lesson.
Who this email series is NOT for:
- Teachers of preschoolers. This series is geared for elementary-age children. Most of the materials will be too advanced for preschoolers.
- Teachers of teens. The principles in this series are for everyone! But because these lessons are intended for 6- to 12-year-olds, they will not interest teens.
- Women who don’t care about teaching the Bible. Everything in these lessons is built on the foundation of Scripture. If you don’t care about teaching from the Bible, this series is not a good fit for you.
Am I qualified to write these lesson overviews?
Great question! 😉
- I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies
- I’m a certified Montessori teacher
- I have 10+ years of experience teaching kids’ Bible clubs
- I’ve served as Program Director & Activities Director at Bible camps for 10+ years
All my lesson plans are backed by my training in Bible study.
And all my tips come from years of actually teaching the Bible to kids.
This is a tried & true method of teaching the Bible.
Last year at our summer Bible camp we used the exact method I’m sharing in this free Armor of God email series.
At the end of the camp week, we played a review game. The kids had to tell us details from all the lessons to earn points. And we realized, as the kids played, at they really did understand & remember the lessons they’d been taught that week!
That’s why I want to share this method with you in the free Armor of God email series! It’s a proven method. I know it WORKS.
What’s included in the free Armor of God email series?
There are six lessons in the free Armor of God series:
- Lesson 1: The Belt of Truth
- Lesson 2: The Breastplate of Righteousness
- Lesson 3: The Shoes of the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace
- Lesson 4: The Shield of Faith
- Lesson 5: The Helmet of Salvation
- Lesson 6: The Sword of the Spirit
Each lesson overview is formatted as a PDF, so you can easily download it, save it, and/or print it out.
Get it all conveniently in your inbox!
I’ll send you the lessons one by one over the next couple of weeks.
No logging in or remembering to check for updates. Just open the email and click on the link!
Enter your name & email below. Then click the “Sign me up!” button.
FREE BIBLE LESSON SERIES